We have some pictures of the guys heading off, but I haven't been able to download pictures...the internet connection is too weak I think. I will post them as soon as possible :)
The guys left on Thursday morning following the Big Blue Sky and Clouds by day and Fire (camping) at night! They have been having a great adventure with some minor setbacks along the way and much provision from above!
They had to stay in a town only 3 hours from their destination in a small town. Thankfully, Jeremy knew of a family that lived there, so they had a warm place to stay, a great meal to eat (completely home-grown/butchered/handmade by this self-sustaining English/American family)!
When I talked to Larry on Saturday night he was thawing his feet by the fire after a day of driving through sleet and snow! Praise Him for His provision of good rest for the days ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment