Larry called while I was worshipping IN ENGLISH :) at the International gathering in the capital last night! I responded with a cheer to heaven after he told me that they made it to Hovd! By FAITH AND NOT BY SIGHT...driving three hours in the snow without working windshield wipers! Praise Him for leading the way by the light of His Word, Power, and Presence!
A friend of ours, whom we met last summer during our vision trip, found some Kazak families for us to live with and the gers were already set up for the guys when they arrived! Her family welcomed them with a traditional Kazak meal a little like a pot-roast(but with many pieces of fat and meat still on the bone, some organs, and noodle roles filled with carrots, onions, and potatoes) which is often called "base barmuck". What gracious hospitality!
I'm sure Larry will have lots of stories and pictures to post when we are re-united on Wednesday after our plane trip. Thanks for following us on this great journey to the ends of the earth :)
Also, please pray for an older woman named Kim from Singapore the Lord lead me to pray with after the service last night. Her husband is a believer and works in Mongolia, but she is not a believer (when I asked her if I could pray for her she told me she didn't think so because she isn't a believer, but I encouraged her and she allowed me to pray with her.) She was obviously touched by His love. Please pray that she may come to know Him!!!
1 comment:
You're my favorites! Glad to hear that all is going well :) Keep us all updated :)
Post a Comment