
We had lots of fun with my(Krista's) Mom, Kim, while she was here for 3 weeks at the end of August/beginning of Sept. What a blessing! I shared my first testimony in Mongolian language last week that went something like this: "We came to Mongolia a year ago. This past year was very hard because I always missed my Mom. I prayed and prayed to God. My Mom came to Mongolia. Thank you, God!!!"

Kim even ventured out on a couple horses while she was here! Even though she hasn't ridden since she was a kid, compared to me (Krista) she was a pro!!! Must be like riding a bike! Wow! Look at her go!

Me and my Mom after our hour long massage and bonding time at the Secret History Ger Camp! Pampered, Refreshed and renewed!

Averi and Eli were so glad to spend some time with Grandma. Being away from grandparents has got to be the hardest part about living in Mongolia. Grandma told hundreds of stories, played lots of games, did lots of hiking, bought lots of toys and new clothes for the kids (talk about spoiled!!!) and braved many new foods. I think she liked huushur best (kinda like a deep fried hamburger). Love you, Mom!!! So hard to see you go...but only 6 months (or so) til we see you again in America!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment