Wednesday, January 09, 2008

RALLYING AN ARMY OF PRAYER & FINANCIAL SUPPORTERS---PLEASE JOIN OUR TEAM!

After much prayer and pouring out our hearts to God, we have
decided to raise support with IFAP in order to go to Mongolia
as soon as funding comes in….God’s timing is always best!

Please reply if you are interested in giving us prayer or
financial
support for God’s mission in Mongolia.
We appreciate you!!!


DEAR LARRY & KRISTA,
o I will pray for you. Please send me your prayer letter.
o Update me by email:_________________________
o As God provides, I plan to partner with you by giving
$__________per month/quarter/year for 2-4 years
o I would like to donate a one-time gift of $_________

Name____________________________________________
Address__________________________________________
City__________________________ State_____Zip_______
Phone (_____)___________________Home Church_______

TAX DEDUCTIBLE GIFTS MAY BE SENT TO:
CAMA, PO Box 35000, Colorado Springs, CO 80935
Make checks payable to: C&MA
Designate gifts for: “Larry and Krista Lain –IFAP”