WOW! We had the best Father's Day Ever! Not only did God answer Larry's big prayer to get travel info for Father's Day, we also got to spend the day with Larry's Dad and family and Larry got to preach!!! We were all crying as Larry shared about the Prodigal's Father, God's Grace, and God's love! God loves us sooo much and gives to those who ask! (Luke 11:11) What an awe-inspiring moment of grace and reconciliation as Larry thanked his Dad for "not giving up on me (Larry)." There wasn't a dry eye in the place!
THEN>>>AS IF THAT WAS NOT ENOUGH>>>
The ladies and the BRMC gave me a "toddler" shower!!! God provided a new bed set and lots of clothes and toys for Eli! As I got the room prepared today, bringing home Eli was becoming more and more real! I just can't believe it's really happening so soon! I can't even express the awe I feel toward our most powerful God!
Averiana went back with Larry's family to Indiana today, which will give us a couple "free" days to pack and get ready to go. Please pray that God will lead and direct us as we make lots of decisions about what to pack, paying off the rest of our financial obligations, and filling out more paperwork! Also pray for safe travel! We leave Baton Rouge on Thurs. evening or Friday morning! We can't wait to experience the awesome journey that awaits us! WOW! We get to meet Eli in 10 days!
Thank you for your prayers!