Monday, February 09, 2009

"Who do you say that I am?"

Jesus asked the disciples, "Who do you say that I am?" In response Peter proclaimed, "You are the Christ, the Son of the Living God!"
I thought it might be fun to encourage Larry and lift Him up for his birthday. In honor of our Lord and all that He has done in Larry's life, feel free to comment on the question: "Who do you say that Larry is?" Also if you so desire, "Who do you say that Jesus is...in Him...how has Jesus revealed himself in Larry's life?" Please seek to encourage him...or even tease him IN LOVE about crazy things he has done to show how God has worked grace in His life!!



6 comments:

patrick hardy said...

Larry is a great father, a great husband and an amazing friend. He is funny, very knowledgeable.. and he is a good Euchre player. He is a believer in God, people, and family.. Happy Birthday buddy.

Linda Wood said...

Happy Birthday Larry!

I am very glad we got to meet you in person last June. Your pictures via the blog are unique. Have a wonderful celebration.

Linda and Don Wood

--- Billy Brown said...

Larry is a Christ-follower, a huge goofy grin when you need one, and a monster climber. Happy birthday, man

word verification: "spronald"-what I'm naming my theoretical firstborn son.

Unknown said...

Larry is CRAZY!! But that is why I love you man...also, every time I go out bouldering, I try to fine someone who is a better climber. I have NEVER found anyone yet.

Chris & Karen said...

Hey Larry!

It's a bit belated, but Happy Birthday! Larry is the real deal. Christ's spirit in him is so powerfully evident, it's God's grace to all who meet him. Few people are as transparent and true to their created self as Larry is. Thanks, Larry, for your friendship and the radical faith you live out!

Chris & Karen said...

Hey Larry!

It's a bit belated, but Happy Birthday! Larry is the real deal. Christ's spirit in him is so powerfully evident, it's God's grace to all who meet him. Few people are as transparent and true to their created self as Larry is. Thanks, Larry, for your friendship and the radical faith you live out!