Anyone else awake at 4:12 am? I barely ever drink coffee anymore...but we were trying to get things done seeing as how we only have 12 days left in Louisiana...so I drank some coffee around 8pm. What a great idea! Or not. I must admit though, I love the peace and quiet in the middle of the night with the munch-kins sleeping! Wonderful bliss...at least for now. I just pray my kiddos decide to sleep in tomorrow...I mean today.
So, while I am blogging in blurrr-mode...very sleepy but my mind is still racing...I might as well ask for some prayer. Did I tell you we only have 12 days left in Louisiana? Crazy huh? We actually leave on the 10th (I'm not much of a math whiz, but the reason the numbers are off is because we are going to Florida to visit my Grandpa for a few days next weekend-so those few days don't count in our little countdown.)
Please pray!!!
- Lots of transitions ahead...pray for peace and sanity during all the moving around
- Pray for Averiana's home-schooling-that we can keep up and that she stays motivated without much structure/routine
- Pray for patience with each other's emotions...we are all grieving in our own ways...pray that we will be understanding and loving with one another and that we will grow even closer as a family during the next couple months
- Pray for Larry as he finishes his time at the BRMC...and pray for Randy (pastor) and my brother Nick as they pick up where he left off. Pray for Randy-no more funding for the ministry center-may be starting a thrift store to help fund the ministry. Pray for Nick (and his new wife, Erika) as he gets ready to move to Boston in June to begin an intensive teaching program.
- Pray that our time with friends and churches in April will be refreshing and meaningful.
- Pray for our time with my Grandpa and my great-uncle Rich(who is now in a nursing home after having a heart-attack/stroke last fall).
- Pray that the Lord will prepare our family's hearts for our time together in May/June...and tough emotions as we get ready to go
- Pray for wisdom...to know what to bring with us. We only have a few more days to finish packing our 8 (50-lb) bags. Not much room for household items, etc. Hope we can get most of it once we arrive in Mongolia!
- Pray for the Mongolian people we will be in contact with...for softened hearts, open eyes, and open ears to hear and receive the good news!
- PRAISE GOD WE ARE UP TO 85% FUNDING!!! Pray that the rest will fall into place in God's perfect timing. We are soooo blessed and encouraged by all who have committed to support us financially and prayerfully. Every time we get a response to an email or blog article we feel stirred up and excited that we are surrounded by such an awesome group of friends! May the Lord bless you all abundantly!
No comments:
Post a Comment