Tuesday, February 05, 2008

DOUBLE PORTIONS

God amazes us everyday...so many miracles. Today, we got our prayer cards that we had to "fight for" with the shipping company. We paid extra for shipping to get them last Friday but they never came. To compensate us, they ended up shipping an extra box for us---$300 worth of free prayer cards! Now, instead of 1500 we have 3000! Plus our 250 brochures doubled to 500 brochures! I really sense that God is giving us a "double portion" of His favor to get us to Mongolia to do the work he has created in advance for us to do!

Also, I've been reminded about Pentecost. The Spirit came upon them in power to be witnesses. Peter preached and 3000 repented and got baptized! We have 3000 prayer cards for 3000 repentant minds (changed minds) about Mongolia and His Kingdom. Many will turn their hearts and minds toward God and the work to be done in Mongolia and among the poor (including widows and orphans) around the world. I am so blessed by our Mighty Maker!