WARRIORS, (By the way, you are a Warrior even if you don't think you are!!!)
Sometimes in life, you are faced with a choice that you know will change your life forever. For us, saying "Yes" to Mongolia was one of those choices. Adoption was yet another. But sometimes choices will come that don't seem like much of a big deal in the natural. Like visiting a sick neighbor or helping a friend. For me, running this half-marathon to train for the tough mudder is one of those seemingly small things that I know in my heart is so much BIGGER than I could ever imagine. He is showing me that ANYTHING is POSSIBLE for us who BELIEVE. Running a half-marathon has always been one of those impossible feats in my mind. As I step forward with courage and say, "Yes" to this race, I know in my heart that He is bringing breakthrough in so many other seemingly impossible things in my life, Mongolia and beyond. Sometimes life gets muddy and obstacles come (www.toughmudder.com). We must choose to overcome!
As I am training, I am beginning to BELIEVE that He has chosen me and I surely AM a warrior in the Army of the Living G*d.
1. The first step is FAITH and BELIEVING He really really can do the impossible thru me.
2. Most importantly, is realizing how much I need HIM and have no choice but rely on Him when I step forward into the impossible.
3. Third, I CANNOT do this thing alone. I NEED an army of warriors to rally around me to cheer me on and keep me going!
Please ask Him how you can join me in this impossible feat by His STRENGTH, then respond to this email by agreeing to one or more of the following:
1. Pray! More than anything I need a group of people committed to praying for me during my training (especially on long run Saturdays) and race days so that I do not give up! How many times a week would you be willing to pray? 1x, 2x, 5x, daily?
2. Encourage! Commit to emailing and or facebook messaging me once a week with an encouraging word or even just a hello.
3. Sponsor my race by donating to the Mighty Men Fitness Club in Hovd, Mongolia to reach Men (and women) for Him.
(Please email us so we can keep track of donations! http://www.camaservices.org/ priority/mighty-men.php. There are lots of
other CAMA priority projects you can donate to as well.
www.camaservices.org/priority.
)
4. Testify! Find an impossible mountain to overcome in your own life. What is He challenging you to do? What mountains have you already climbed by His strength? I would love to hear about it! Other's Victories give Hope and Strength! Let's spur each other on!
So, I ask you, "In what way are you trusting Him with Impossible things in your life? What is He asking you to do?"
Find am impossible something to step into so that you can Fully Rely on Him in new ways you never thought possible. Then, get some people to rally around you!
"Be STRONG and COURAGEOUS. DO NOT BE AFRAID OR DISCOURAGED. FOR THE L*RD YOUR G*D IS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO!!!"
Sometimes in life, you are faced with a choice that you know will change your life forever. For us, saying "Yes" to Mongolia was one of those choices. Adoption was yet another. But sometimes choices will come that don't seem like much of a big deal in the natural. Like visiting a sick neighbor or helping a friend. For me, running this half-marathon to train for the tough mudder is one of those seemingly small things that I know in my heart is so much BIGGER than I could ever imagine. He is showing me that ANYTHING is POSSIBLE for us who BELIEVE. Running a half-marathon has always been one of those impossible feats in my mind. As I step forward with courage and say, "Yes" to this race, I know in my heart that He is bringing breakthrough in so many other seemingly impossible things in my life, Mongolia and beyond. Sometimes life gets muddy and obstacles come (www.toughmudder.com). We must choose to overcome!
As I am training, I am beginning to BELIEVE that He has chosen me and I surely AM a warrior in the Army of the Living G*d.
1. The first step is FAITH and BELIEVING He really really can do the impossible thru me.
2. Most importantly, is realizing how much I need HIM and have no choice but rely on Him when I step forward into the impossible.
3. Third, I CANNOT do this thing alone. I NEED an army of warriors to rally around me to cheer me on and keep me going!
Please ask Him how you can join me in this impossible feat by His STRENGTH, then respond to this email by agreeing to one or more of the following:
1. Pray! More than anything I need a group of people committed to praying for me during my training (especially on long run Saturdays) and race days so that I do not give up! How many times a week would you be willing to pray? 1x, 2x, 5x, daily?
2. Encourage! Commit to emailing and or facebook messaging me once a week with an encouraging word or even just a hello.
3. Sponsor my race by donating to the Mighty Men Fitness Club in Hovd, Mongolia to reach Men (and women) for Him.
(Please email us so we can keep track of donations! http://www.camaservices.org/
4. Testify! Find an impossible mountain to overcome in your own life. What is He challenging you to do? What mountains have you already climbed by His strength? I would love to hear about it! Other's Victories give Hope and Strength! Let's spur each other on!
So, I ask you, "In what way are you trusting Him with Impossible things in your life? What is He asking you to do?"
Find am impossible something to step into so that you can Fully Rely on Him in new ways you never thought possible. Then, get some people to rally around you!
"Be STRONG and COURAGEOUS. DO NOT BE AFRAID OR DISCOURAGED. FOR THE L*RD YOUR G*D IS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment