Krista is running 2 Half-Marathons to raise money for Missions in Mongolia and other CAMA Priority Projects. www.camaservices.org/priority
I am NOT a runner, but I AM challenged to BE a WARRIOR in the Army of the LIVING God and to RUN the race marked out for us.I would like to to rally up a support team of prayer warriors and financial pledgers to change lives one dollar at a time; one mile at a time. In this process, I know I need to BE surrounded by a cloud of witnesses to keep me accountable: Friends who will stand by me and make sure I am not running or living life aimlessly but in such a way to win the prize!
I am running for the greatest prize and vision of my heart: Jesus. I run for the crown of life as a reward for persevering trails AND trials. I want to consider what Jesus did for me...enduring the cross for the joy set before him. I want to endure a half marathon for the joy of knowing it is for a cause worthy of grueling and even dying for.
Living and serving in Mongolia is no easy task. My hope is that running these races by the strength of the Lord will serve as a constant reminder that I can do ALL things thru Him! Even the most impossible things. For me, running a half-marathon and especially a tough mudder is one of those impossible challenges to be overcome by His strength!
The first race, will be a half marathon 13.1 miles in Jasper, Indiana to raise funds for a CAMA priority project of your choice. www.camaservices.org/priority. There you will find medical projects, clean water projects, etc.
The 2nd race is TOTALLY beyond me. A tough-mudder designed by British special forces www.toughmudder.com. 12 miles of mud, sweat and tears and conquering serious military obstacles. This race will be to raise funds for our priority project in Hovd Mongolia: the Mighty Men Fitness Club. www.camaservices.org/priority/mighty-men.php
DONATE NOW:
Half-Marathon for CAMA Priority Projects: www.camaservices.org/priority
Tough Mudder for Mighty Men Fitness Project: www.camaservices.org/priority/mighty-men.php
If you are interested in giving, the best way is to give directly to the CAMA websites above. Please email me at larry.krista@gmail.com so we can keep track of all pledges as you give.
My goal is to raise $2500 for CAMA projects and $2500 for the Mighty Men Fitness project.
For example:
Both Races (25 miles total)
- 100 people/$2 per mile both races($50)=$5000
- 50 people/$4 per mile both races($100)=$5000
- 25 people/$8 per mile both races($200)=$5000
- 100 people/$2 per mile ($25)=$2500
- 50 people/$4 per mile ($50)=$2500
- 25 people/$8 per mile ($100)=$2500
1 Corinthians 9:24
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.
1 Corinthians 9:26
Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air.
Galatians 2:2
I wanted to be sure I was not running and had not been running my race in vain.
Hebrews 12:1
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us...2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3 Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
James 1:12
Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.
Romans 8:37
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

No comments:
Post a Comment