Friday, November 14, 2008

Guess I'll go eat worms...

Ever feel like your computer doesn't like you? As for me, It is a good thing there aren't many worms to be found in semi-desert Mongolia or I might follow the leading of a newly revised children's song..."My computer doesn't like me, google really hates me....guess I'll go eat worms..."

It's true I'm afraid. I have a confession to make. I don't have the best reputation with computers and I think I am getting a little bitter with them. Is it just me or am I the only one that has an occasional dream about throwing my computer out the window or smashing it to bits with a sledge hammer? (Ever seen the movie Office Space?) Maybe I am a bit delirious lately but it seems like every time Larry gets on the computer it works perfectly, but as soon as my unforgiving fingers touch the keyboard an error message pops up: "Your computer doesn't like you right now, try again later"...."Eating worms would be a far better experience than attempting to use the internet right now"...."Too bad for you, the Server is not responding again." Then, of course, when I turn the computer over to Larry it works again. By God's grace, I proclaim that in all things I will praise the Lord...and I choose to have a grateful forgiving heart towards my computer!!!

All that to say, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE WITH OUR LACK OF COMMUNICATION AT TIMES. THANK YOU ALSO FOR PRAYING FOR OUR PATIENCE with the internet. WE LOVE THAT WE ARE ABLE TO CONNECT WITH ALL OF YOU. We praise God for the internet that is available to us so that we can continue to keep in touch! I can't even believe that we can talk to you all the way from Mongolia!!! Amazing isn't it?!

No comments: