I asked my mom to send me an electric toothbrush (via dentist recommendation). The very same day she went to the dentist office and signed up for a prize drawing to win...wouldn't you know?...an electric toothbrush. She just got a call today to remind her that she has an appointment in a couple days and the receptionist said, "Oh and by the way, You won the drawing for a free electric toothbrush!!!" How crazy is that? God is an amazing God. He REALLY CAN do ALL things and sometimes in the most random ways!!!! I love serving our God who cares about EVERY need...BIG and SMALL!!! Question: Trivial Toothbrush?
Answer: Not to me...therefore NOT to our AWESOME GOD!!!
I am soooooooo Happy :)
My new toothbrush will be on it's way in a care package very soon!
By the way, if you would like a list of items that we would be happy to receive in Mongolia, let us know!!!! We just emailed a list of Care Package items and our shipping address to our prayer supporters. We are so thankful for the many ways our wonderful friends are supporting us here in Mongolia. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS, WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT VIA EMAIL, SENDING CARE PACKAGES, SUPPORTING US FINANCIALLY, TELLING THE CHILDREN ABOUT US AT CHURCH, SENDING CARDS... WE ARE SOOOO BLESSED TO SERVE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
I would love sending you a care package. Can you send me all the info ? nedwardshunny@sbcglobal.net
Post a Comment