"Averi-ana-ka"Averi and Annika clicked instantly when they met during our camping trip on Lake Michigan a couple weeks ago. They will reunite in Mongolia in a few weeks!
We were very excited to get the kids together...We will be living in the same apartment complex in Mongolia while we are in language study for the first 2 years. Averi and Annika will be in the 2nd grade together. Eli and Toby will be with a nanny or in the same pre-school together.
Cheese!!! So great to make new friends! We are so glad the kids get along really great! While at Wheaton, we got to hang out with 3 families that will be joining us in Mongolia in July! We praise God for good friends!
2 comments:
How wonderful! I'm so glad that the kids will have friends to play with be in relationship with! What a huge blessing. God's hand is for sure on you guys!
Hello there! My Name is Melanie and I'm a friend of the Fields. We live in Darkhan, too. I found your blog through the CAMA website and thought I'd get a jump start introduce myself this way. =)
I'm originally from Donladsonville, La. It's not far from Baton Rouge.
You can read about us at www.melspin.blogspot.com
Looking forward to meeting you all someday!
Melanie Jargalsaikhan
Post a Comment