God's Timing
Is it the best time to leave Hovd? Should we start this study only for a month? Why did we start building the Fitness Club? Does it make since to keep studying the language? Or what about finishing all the small things in our new home? Should I keep visiting people? Do I really have to keep sorting out all the problems people bring me? ETC? Why can't we have some horses yet?(Averi). Why can't I have an eagle? (Eli). Why do we have to wait an additional 2 t0 4 months to bring our daughter home? Why do I have to keep driving down this road?
We don't have the answers, but we know that God does, and as long as we keep trusting in Him we will be heading in the right direction. Not sure if I should be seeking a direction, but KNOW for sure that I am supposed to keep seeking him.
No comments:
Post a Comment