Friday, November 12, 2010

WARRIOR TRAINING

"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air. No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." 1 Cor. 9:24-27

Wow! Last night during the New Fitness Outreach we had 10 guys show up!!!

So, in starting this outreach my hopes and prayers were to bring men into community. It is really hard to draw men into study and typical group type functions. This is our challenge!

God willing, community will begin with competitions and some concrete hand-made weights. We hope that through this community we will be able to build trust, camaraderie, and strengthen men in their physical and spiritual health.

We hope that from this outreach we can find some dedicated men with strong hearts to engage their community to affect change in Mongolia.

Please, Pray that this challenge of drawing men together in community will be meet with enthusiasm, strength, and the POWER of GOD. We hope to have class at 6:30 am and 7pm...until we need more classes.

Thanks to ALL of you whom have been faithfully supporting us and CAMA through monthly giving and prayer. We PRAISE GOD for YOU constantly. You can now give online, www.camaservices.org, to us directly or to CAMA, which will support many workers worldwide. Without your giving none of what we do would be possible. You are our life-line and we Thank You. Please, Keep holding the rope!

No comments: