Sunday, September 17, 2006

Adopting a Baby Brother from Vietnam

HOLA! For those of you who haven't heard, we are adopting a Baby Brother for Averiana from Vietnam. I plan on updating this site often to record the adoption process. We turned in the majority of our paperwork to the Homestudy agency we are working with. First big check off the long list of things to do. Feels like a full-time job. I guess it's a good thing the building isn't finished yet...and that I am not approved to do counseling in the state of Louisiana yet...cause I have lots of time to hassle with paperwork. Still be praying about the building and the counseling ministry (if God wills that for me that I would be approved! The requirements to do counseling are much different here than in Cali.) Thank you for all your prayers. We are soooo blessed to be here and doing God's work. We are learning lots of life lessons and are excited about the experience we are getting in ministry and the preparations we are making for overseas missions work. GOD IS GOOD!!! Love y'all and hope it's cooler and less humid where you are!

-Krista